Monday, June 8, 2009

Lunch for the day MXN $38

Because I bought a camera during the weekend, I now have to save money. To do so, I will not pay more than USD $3 (or basically MXN $38 pesos) for lunch any day over the next two weeks. If this works well than I will continue the plan. But for now let's consider this a trial.

Here is what I ate today:
Sopa de Alubias (White bean soup w/sausage)Arroz Rojo con huevo soleado arriba (Red rice with fried egg sunny side up)
Enchillada de Rellenas con verdura y Gualillo (I thought there was going to be some meat and cheese in these enchilladas but instead they were filled with carrots and green peas - not too bad nonetheless. But next time I'm getting something else)
Pudin de Banano (Banana pudding)
Total cost: MXN $38 + $7 for tip = about USD $3.50 --> And the mango juice was free. And awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment